As you are aware, we are hosting another information session and I strongly urge every one of you to attend this meeting. We are going to be facing MANY challenges in animal welfare and I believe information is power. You will need to hear what is being said and I cannot stress the importance thereof enough.
Our venue hire is for 3 hours as they close at 12h00. As a result of the time constraint, NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED WHILST THE GUESTS ARE SPEAKING. Should you wish to ask any questions, please wait till after the session.
Please bring a notepad and pen should you wish to take notes.
Details as follows:
Date: Saturday, 17th February 2018
Time: 09h00 to 12h00
Venue: In the auditorium – Milnerton Public Library
- Dr John Austin – Animal Welfare and Ethics from the South African Veterinary Association (recently retired)
- CAWF – Synopsis of a Brief Introduction & Membership Forms. Handouts available. (5 min)
- Monique Viljoen-Platts (Sighthound) – The horror in China and the plight of the Sighthounds.
- Animal Law Reform – AWO & ARO Compliance.
- Cape Town Unites for Animals – 10 March 2018 (5 min)
Kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Wednesday, 14th February 2018.